Professionals groom or bathe clients’ pets, helping keep them clean and happy
About This Deal
- One Full Grooming Service includes:
- Cut and style
- Nails clipped
- Ears cleaned
- One Premium Bath includes:
How Often Should I Get My Dog Groomed?
- Dogs with long or easily matted coats: every 6 weeks
- Long-haired breeds that require less upkeep (such a collies): every 8 weeks
- Shorter-haired dogs that just require a bath and nail trim: every 3 months
- When it doubt, ask your groomer or your vet to recommend a grooming schedule
About Holiday House Pet Resort
Encompassing 50 acres of shady trees, streams, and fields, the Holiday House Pet Resort provides a welcoming, cage-free, pastoral retreat for vacationing cats and dogs. Owners Dr. Laura Weis and Dr. Randy Weis, both veterinarians, live on site and spearhead the resort’s mission to keep pets healthy and happy through high levels of interaction and physical activity. Dogs staying at Holiday House enjoy taking part in nature walks, playtime, massages, and grooming, whereas cats on vacation enjoy private condos outfitted with areas for climbing, sleeping, and pondering string theory.