HVAC professionals go to homes to perform routine furnace and air conditioning tune-ups
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- AC and Furnace inspection includes:
- Full inspection: The technician checks all of the working parts of your furnace, air conditioning, air ducts, and attic.
- Lubrication: The technician lubricates mechanical equipment to prevent friction between operating parts.
- Pilot and gas pressure evaluation: The technician adjusts the pilot and gas pressure as needed to return them to manufacturer specifications.
- Filter replacement: Basic filter replacement. Changing the filter every 3 months can improve your furnace’s efficiency and prevent operational complications.
- Written assessment: company provides a written analysis of the furnace’s condition, along with suggestions for maintenance and lowering energy costs.
- Outdoor coil condenser cleaning
- Service area: Valid only within 20 miles of zip code 91607