Kids of all levels will improve their Roblox skills, and work as a team to develop strategies for when they compete against other teams
About This Deal
- All skill levels welcome!
- During a professionally coached 10-week e-league, kids join together in teams of four to compete in five matches throughout the season. All games are streamed live with an announcer, so that family and friends can join in the fun cheering the contestants on.
- Age range: 7 to 13 years old
- League dates: January 4–March 11 (10 weeks)
- Game: Speed Race
- Practice schedule: Students will meet with coaches for practice for an hour once per week.
- Game schedule: Games will take place every Thursday at 4 p.m. EST.
Thanks to their creative curriculum, camps, e-leagues, and other activities, iCamp proves that learning can be fun the same way that gaming does not necessarily have to be an isolating activity. With their online classes—such as coding, 3D modeling and printing, filmmaking and animation, and video game design just to mention a few—low student-to-mentor ratio provides a more personalized approach, while interactive, hands-on training material makes it easier to unleash the creative potential in each student. Their e-leagues, on the other hand, are not only pure fun, but they also help build crucial social skills in a stress-free environment. It is a great way to boost children's cooperation and team-building skills that later will allow them to thrive in adult life.