40% off on Idanim's annual subscription, giving you access to 250+ LIVE meditation sessions & 500+ recorded meditations by global meditation
About This Deal
12-month subscription to the leading Indian-origin meditation app - Idanim
Access to 250+ LIVE meditation sessions & 500+ recorded meditations by global meditation experts
Access to 500+ meditations across 40+ categories at $0.14/day
Idanim means "Now" in Sanskrit. It is a leading Indian-origin meditation app for beginners as well as seasoned meditation practitioners. Idanim is available for all Android & iOS devices.
We're offering flat 40% off on our annual subscription plan for Groupon users.
Tune into daily LIVE sessions by global meditation experts or access our huge library of 500+ recorded meditations across 40+ categories.
- 500 guided mindfulness meditations across 40 categories of meditations for every situation and level
- LIVE & recorded meditations by world renowned teachers
- Self-practice with meditation timer, soothing sounds, and interval bells
- Meditation recommendations as per current mood and feeling
Idanim means ‘Now’ in Sanskrit. With more than 500 meditations, Idanim is an Indian-origin meditation app for beginners as well as experienced practitioners, that helps them improve productivity, sleep better, foster compassion, and experience peace and joy.
Our select team of world-renowned teachers have a combined meditation experience of more than 200 years. A few of them are:
- Ordained monk turned Mindfulness Coach at INSEAD School of Business
- Trainer at Google and a best-selling author
- Two-time engineer turned monk & spiritual teacher who has had very successful career at Silicon Valley
- Corporate counselor on the board of Meditation Association of Australia
- Scientist holding multiple patents and a Buddhist teacher
- Spiritual teacher and Mantra singer song-writer
The Idanim app has been carefully crafted for all kinds of situations and challenges across more than 40 categories. There are many courses and singles for beginners as well as seasoned practitioners. Some of the challenges Idanim helps with are reducing stress and anxiety, boosting productivity, sleeping better, improving focus, taking a break from work, feeling overwhelmed and burnt out, increasing self-esteem, improving relationships with colleagues, overcoming fear, developing gratitude and compassion, managing anger, and boosting energy.
Some distinguishing features of the app include:
- Daily LIVE meditations with global meditation experts at no additional cost
- Access to Idanim's huge library of recorded meditations
- Self-practice options with a meditation timer that has meditation bells to mark intervals during practice
- Intuitive recommendation system, which suggests meditations based on user's mood and need
Idanim is for meditators at all experience levels. Beginners can use guided meditations to relax and gain more knowledge. Seasoned practitioners can deepen their meditation practice. Users can also explore different meditation techniques including Breath and Body scan meditation, Visualization meditation, Mantra meditation, Active meditation, Chakra meditation, Chants meditation, Yogic meditation, and Yoga Nidra meditation.