Relax in a private room with a deep cedar tub filled with warm water, infrared sauna, and shower; followed by a high quality chair massage
About This Deal
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Bath soaks help relieve muscular tension and pain and soothe irritated skin.
- Benefits of a chair massage session:
- Soft motion based on traditional Chinese massage techniques
- L-Track design to mimic body shape for a full-body massage
- Zero Gravity position to increase blood circulation and help with the pressure on joints and spine
- Provides soothing heat to the area of the lower back and feet
- Benefits of Infrared Sauna: Relaxed muscles, cleansing, weight-loss, injury-recovery, immune-boosting, improved circulation, and can aid with reducing inflammation, anxiety, and seasonal depression.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- See other deals for Indigo Float-Denver:
- BRIO Chair Massage Sessions
- Float Sessions
About Indigo Float
At Indigo Float, every client enters their private float suite greeted by a state-of-the-art, empty floatSPA pod. While guests shower and prepare for their float therapy session, the pod fills with a sparkling clean, magnesium-rich Epsom salt solution, which will relax tensions as well as detoxify the body. Once inside the distraction-free vessel, clients relax and float effortlessly on the surface of the water, their buoyancy eliminating the stress gravity puts on bones and muscles. Because the water is skin-temperature, clients also experience a soothing weightless sensation, losing touch of where the body ends and the water begins.