Bar serves craft beer as well as offers a chance to try one’s hand at axe throwing during one or two hour sessions
About This Deal
- Available Wednesday-Sunday. RESERVATION REQUIRED.
- During an axe-throwing experience, participants try to hit the bullseye with an axe or hatchet.
- Each one or two hour Axe-throwing experience includes one pour, or non-alcoholic drink per person. Does not include canned coffee products.
- Vouchers for fewer than eight people are shared lanes with up to six people, and are NOT private. Vouchers for eight people are private.
- Purchase price does not include gratuities. Tipping for good service is appreciated.
- To ensure safety and a good time for all, each one hour axe throwing session begins with professional instruction in axe throwing safety and techniques, as well as house rules.
Need To Know
About Ironmonger Brewing + Axe Throwing
Craft beer and unique entertainment opportunities await at Ironmonger Brewing. This bar offers a chance to sip on ales, IPAs, and European-style beers while having fun with friends and trying one's hand at axe throwing. The selection of drinks on tap includes:
- Checkm8. 5% ABV Historical Czech Pilsner with Saaz Hops that is here for you when people physically can't be.
- You Have Feelings?. 7.7% ABV Hazy Imperial IPA with Citra, Mosaic, and Semcoe Hops, because Brewers have feelings too.
- Kiss My Axe. 5.6% ABV American Pale Ale with Huell melon hops, with a touch of grapefruit, orange, and big melon flavor.