Chiropractic consultation and exam identify causes of pain: adjustment help to relieve discomfort.
About This Deal
Consultation, One Adjustments, and Acupuncture/Cupping
Consultation, Two Adjustments, and Two Acupuncture/Cupping Treatment
What's included: 15 minute consultation
one chiropractic adjustment and acupuncture/cupping
Customers will receive their first adjustment immediately following the consultation. Additional adjustment should be scheduled according to the condition for best results.
- The chiropractor: Daniel Yun, licensed acupuncturist
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic therapy sessions can determine the root of the pain and discomfort and help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, joint pain, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Potential benefits of acupuncture include pain relief (especially neck and back pain), migraine and headache reduction, and lower anxiety.
- During a cupping session, the therapist applies heated cups directly to the patient’s skin to create a vacuum. The heated vapors and light suction are intended to relieve stress, open energy channels, and detoxify the body.
About DAN Acupuncture & Chiropractic
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We offer the finest in alternative medicine. With services such as acupuncture, chiropractic, and massage. IC Wellness clinic is a medical center that you can count on. Reduce or stop the pain with an acupuncture treatment from IC Wellness clinic today.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
I first pursued this path of medicine because I was inspired by the amazing doctors in my life who helped me regain my own wellness. So, I also wanted to give back by helping those who need to improve their quality of life.
What do you love most about your job?
I have enjoyed holding space for patients to be mindful of their physical and emotional experiences because when they share their pains with me, I feel honored to be a guardian of that information and am grateful for the chance to help them makes me unique.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
Patient experience was awesome with one on one attention altered to your needs and wants. Patient came in for one treatment and left with experiencing two treatments Patient honestly said she has been pain free and lost few weights, so she will definitely come back.