Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 60 units of Botox
About This Deal
- About the doctor: James Christian, RPA-C
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- New customers only
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- For optimal results, one injection is recommended every three to four months.
About A Chat with James Christian Cosmetics
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? At James Christian Cosmetics we offer a wide range of beauty treatments from Smartlipo to facial injections. Our treatments are performed by highly skilled professionals and doctors.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? We were inspired to start this business to help people. Our goal has always been to improve quality of life by giving people confidence in their appearance and allowing a persons outer beauty to match their inner beauty.
What do you love most about your job? It's a very emotional experience when we help someone realize their true beauty potential. There is something indescribable about the connection you feel with someone when you are able to give or restore their confidence and remove the burden of their insecurities.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? The best reaction is when a patient is moved to tears of joy by the results they see.