IPL Photofacial treatments can help diminish sun damage, fine lines, acne scars, and uneven pigmentation to leave skin looking smoother
About This Deal
- IPL Photofacial therapy: after applying a cooling gel, an esthetician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help reduce the appearance of sunspots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL Photofacial treatments fight sun damage.
- IPL Photofacial laser treatment is limited to 1-3 on the Fitzpatric scale (lighter shades).
About James Wire MD
With extensive higher education ranging from cell biology to plastic surgery and over two decades of professional experience, James Wire, MD presents a personalized approach to each and every patient's needs. The way people feel about their looks often affects their overall wellness, so Dr. Wire's practice is there to help them overcome insecurities related to their physique. From specialty skincare through anti-aging treatments to cellulite reduction and body-contouring, the clinic offers a number of advanced solutions, including:
- EmSculpt: the non-invasive treatment utilizes high-intensity focused electromagnetic technology to stimulate muscle contractions in order to help tone the body, including the abdomen and buttocks;
- Injectables: designed for reducing signs of aging, preventing formation of new wrinkles and fine lines, lifting the skin, and adding volume to facial features – the choice of available cosmetics includes Dysport, Jeuveau, Restylane, and Versa;
- Vivace Experience skin tightening: the innovative radio-frequency microneedling procedure stimulates collagen production for addressing signs of aging, tightening the skin, and improving its tone and texture, giving immediate results with minimum to zero downtime;