Customers can enjoy Ethiopian coffee and tea, organic Ethiopian food, and Ethiopian spirits in a vegetarian and vegan-friendly establishment
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Ethiopian
- Valid any day the establishment is open
- Valid for dine-in and carryout
- View the menu
About Kaffa Coffee & Wine Bar
The Ethiopian food is so authentic at Kaffa Coffee & Wine Bar, that the menu includes a glossary. Diners can enjoy dishes made up of kibe, injera, and berbere, and can also pair the food with a glass of Ethiopian wine. Read on to learn about some signature items:
- Foul/Ful: This breakfast dish features coarsely mashed fava beans that are simmered in a spicy tomato-based sauce and topped with freshly diced tomatoes, onions, jalapeños, yogurt, and hard-boiled egg. Served with french bread.
- Kitfo: Tartar of prime beef seasoned with kibe (clarified spiced butter) and mitmita (blend of chili pepper and spice) is served raw, lightly cooked, or well cooked and with homemade cheese.