Guests sip wine, slushies and sangria on the beautiful tasting patio with breathtaking views. Reservations required.
About This Deal
- Each Groupon guest enjoys our Signature 5 Wine Tasting (5 - 1oz pours) and a $10 or $20 voucher towards the purchase of a bottle or growler.
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Open by reservation - Thursday: 2p - 6p, Friday - Sunday: 11a - 6p, Monday: 2p - 6p
- Reservations are required. Click here to make a reservation
- View the wine list
About La Finquita Winery & Vineyard
La Finquita, which translates to "the little farm", is an 8-acre winery that has been developed into what it is today by Charlie and Jess Koehler, the youngest winery owners in Ramona. They began their winemaking journey in 2008 after a memorable date at Schwaesdall Winery. They fell in love with the winery & vineyard life, and knew they wanted to have their own place, it just happened over a decade before they anticipated when they purchased La Finquita. Here are some of their flagship wines:
- 2017 Viognier: with subtle hints of lilac on the nose and flavors of honeydew melon, pineapple and caramelized peaches, this delightful wine pairs well with shrimp ceviche or your favorite light appetizers in the sunshine on the patio with an excellent view.
- 2015 Estate Syrah: always a favorite, this vintage shines with floral notes, crushed blueberry and tobacco on the nose. It is delightfully smooth on the palate with notes of cream and vanilla rounded out with green peppercorn and acai fruit. Enjoy this one with your glass alone or pair it with a charcuterie board and smoked meats.
- 2015 Tempranillo: this delightful vintage of a winery favorite has a rich garnet color and hints of cedar on the nose. With notes of tart cherry and dried fig, this dry wine is the perfect accompaniment for a charcuterie board, roasted garlic wood-fired pizza or your favorite Italian dish.
They began their winemaking journey in 2008 after a memorable date at Schwaesdall Winery. They fell in love with the winery & vineyard life, and knew they wanted to have their own place, it just happened over a decade before they anticipated when they purchased La Finquita. Or try one of their delicious wine slushies - White Angel, Red Devil or the newest one, Blushing Angel. gel.