Technician uses eyectrolysis to permanently remove unwanted hair from the treated area
About This Deal
- Professionals administer small electrical currents designed to permanently remove hair without damaging the surrounding skin. Electrolysis targets hair when it’s in the active-growth cycle, so some patients may need additional sessions for the best results.
- Electrolysis is the only FDA-approved method of permanent hair removal and effective on ALL hair types, including gray, blonde, red, light brown, white, and fine hair.
- Valid for any treatment area
About Laser Tysons Paramedical Spa
There's more to Laser Tysons Paramedical Spa than laser treatments, although there are plenty of those. Read on to learn about a few of the many aesthetic procedures available at this Falls Church med spa.
- Laser hair removal: During this treatment, the team utilizes pulsed light to reduce the growth of unwanted hair across the face and body.
- Microdermabrasion: A professional deeply exfoliates the skin with a microdermabrasion wand before a vacuum draws away the exfoliated cells, leaving skin smoother, clearer, and more evenly toned.
- Nonsurgical face-lift: Advanced microcurrent technology is designed to improve circulation and lymphatic drainage, thereby firming and contouring the skin for a more youthful appearance.