Removal process uses laser light to evaporate ink particles from the skin, safely restoring the original appearance of the treated area
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Facial areas such as the lips, chin, and sideburns are temporarily excluded from treatment due to COVID-19.
- The number of sessions required can vary based on the tattoo’s age, as well as the density and color of the ink, but results can typically be seen after three treatments spaced over time.
Click here to learn more about laser tattoo removal.
- Benefits of Laser Tattoo Removal:
- Targets ink while leaving surrounding areas unaffected
- Leaves skin looking uniform & natural
- Noninvasive and non-surgical
- Works on all skin types
- What’s included: treatment and consultation
- After purchasing voucher, must consult one-on-one with a technician before treatment
LaserAway’s COVID-19 Precautions
- New operating hours from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday
- Some locations will have treatment restrictions due to social distancing and face-covering requirements
- Treatment room will be sanitized and disinfect thoroughly between patients
- Medical and front desk staff will be wearing gloves and masks all the time and will receive daily body temperature screenings
- Appointment required before arriving at the clinic
- Additional people aren’t allowed except for the patient
- Pre- and post-treatment instructions will be provided electronically
- Patients have to wear masks and sanitize hands upon arrival
- Patients will have to receive temperature screening
- Patients with cough, fever, or other respiratory symptoms will be asked to leave the facility immediately
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check LaserAway’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
As the nation’s leader in Laser Hair Reduction & Aesthetic Dermatology, LaserAway has committed over a decade to helping people of all skin types go fuzz-free for life, with over 1.5 million treatments performed and new locations opening every month! They use state-of-the-art technology to target deep within the skin for maximum results, their clinics are supervised by board-certified dermatologists, and their treatments are implemented by registered nurses, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
They’re also getting tons of buzz, with features on The Real Housewives of Orange County, Summer House and Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Want in? Join #TeamLA, the community of Laser Babes who also love smooth skin and hate shaving on Instagram @laseraway. You’ll get access to weekly giveaways, testimonials from top influencers and more.