Professional instructors lead students in lessons of Salsa, Bachata, and Mambo across all fitness levels
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Since August 2000, Latin Rhythms Dance has helped thousands of all skill levels, and cultural backgrounds, learn and improve their Latin dancing. Their proven programs, from beginner to professional, allow students to jump in at their comfort level and advance as far as their heart desires.
- No dance partner required. Click here to see what it’s like to take a dance class by yourself.
- New customers only
- Must be 18 or older
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM CLASSES…
· Certified Curriculum! All instructors follow a certified curriculum which is developed by the Artistic Director, Maricza Valentin. Maricza has been teaching since 1988 and is a graduate of Columbia College-Chicago with a degree in dance performance, teaching, and choreography.
· Enter at ANY Skill Level! Courses are structured to meet the needs of our students and their diverse skill levels, from complete beginner to seasoned pro. Not sure where to start? Let us evaluate you for FREE. Drop by our studio anytime during business hours and we will assess your skill level honestly and objectively and place you in a class best suited for you. With this Groupon, you can register for any style, at any level, as long as you are a first-time student. Offer not valid for private lessons.
· Flexible Schedule! Classes are designed to work with your current schedule — Monday-Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings. One class = 4 sessions which meet 1 hour per week for 4 weeks.
· Great Workout! Be sure to wear shoes and clothing you will be comfortable dancing in.. please keep in mind, LRDS is a family setting.
Latin Rhythms Dance’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Most classes happen online on Zoom now
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Latin Rhythms Dance’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.