Knowledgeable physicians will evaluate you for a medical marijuana card certification in minutes
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
ꕥ An online consultation with a licensed physician
ꕥ A medical marijuana certificate, if approved for one of these states: Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, or Missouri
ꕥ Access to a dedicated patient success team to help you through the process.
ꕥ No THC/CBD products are included in this offer
ꕥ If you are not approved for your medical card, you will get your money back
ꕥ Valid only for one of the below states.
Benefits of getting a Medical Card and State Fees:
- Illinois: State Fee - $125
- Medical card patients pay 1% tax, while recreational users pay up to 31%.
- Louisiana: State Fee - $0
- Having a medical marijuana identity card and medicinal cannabis certification is the only way to purchase and consume cannabis in Louisiana legally.
- Maryland: State Fee - $50
- A valid medical cannabis certificate and medical marijuana card are the only way to consume cannabis legally in Maryland.
- Missouri: State Fee - $25
- It's the only legal way to purchase medical marijuana products.
- Possess up to 4oz.
- Grow up to 6 plants (with a Patient Cultivation Card).
Click here to view the Groupon for Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Ohio, Virginia, New Jersey, New York, Montana, Michigan, Maryland, Oregon and Iowa
Click here to view the Groupon for Texas and Virgina
✘ Restrictions: Value is for the consultation only, not medical certification card itself. Prescription of a medical marijuana certification is based on the judgment of the medical provider and is not guaranteed. Refund requests for non-candidates will be honored. Valid only for adult patients. Valid only for one of these states: Illinois, Missouri, Louisiana, Maryland. All goods or services must be used by the same person.
☎ Redemption: Online registration required at https://leafwell.com/.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
The licensed physicians at LeafWell will determine patients' eligibility for a medical card. The process is quick, easy, and convenient, and you can see a physician from the comfort of your home.