Dentist restores a damaged tooth with a permanent implant, crown, and abutment or provides a set of custom aligners to straighten teeth
About This Deal
- About the practice: team led by Dr. Saxena aims to make each treatment anxiety-free, providing the patients with personalized care.
- Total cost of the Invisalign treatment or dental implant service: $5,750
- Products/equipment used: digital X-ray
- Length of the treatment: Invisalign treatment typically takes 9–18 months and installing a full implant several months.
- Dental implants replace missing teeth and restore smiles with crowns that look and function naturally. The procedure varies by patient, but generally includes the installation of an abutment, implant, and crown over the course of several months.
- Invisalign straightens teeth with a series of clear, removable, and custom aligners. Patients wear the removable aligners for 6–18 months, changing them every two weeks and only removing them while eating or brushing.
About Leesburg Spa Dentistry
Leesburg Spa Dentistry unites a team of dentists and clinicians in one welcoming, contemporary practice. The dentist, Dr. Saxena, folds new and emerging technologies into her repertoire, offering laser dentistry and sedation dentistry in a practice that also includes family, implant, and cosmetic options. Patient convenience and comfort doesn't end there—Dr. Saxena is bilingual, speaking both English and French, and the office has a tiny helipad for visiting tooth fairies.