Certified Nutritional Practitioner teaching you how to nourish your body through holistic diet & lifestyle practices.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Online Nutrition Course- using diet & lifestyle to reach long term wellness goals.
Online Nutrition Course that teaches you how to eat & live in order to:
- Feel Better
- Look Better
- Gain Energy
- Prevent Disease
- Strengthen Immunity
- Improve Digestion
- & More
This course is for you if....
- Your diet & lifestyle choice are leaving you feeling sluggish and out of shape.
- You’ve tried multiple ways to lose weight or “get healthy” but nothing has been sustainable long term.
- You're sick of wasting money on diet programs that are restrictive & unrealistic.
- You're unsure how to go about adding more nutrients into your diet
- You want help from a nutritionist but 1:1 sessions aren't for you (this course is self-paced)
- You want to reduce your chances of diet/lifestyle induced illness in the future.
- Recipe book with 50 whole food, plant focused recipes
- 6 Educational Modules to teach you how to properly nourish your body, create healthy lifestyle habits & reach your goals.
- Grocery shopping tips + pantry staples
- Goal setting exercise & journaling prompts
- Printable handouts
- Bonus: Healthy dessert & snack recipe book with 20+ recipes
- Lifetime Access
About Lg Nutrition And Wellness
p Leighann is a Certified Nutritional Practitioner that has witnessed first-hand the burn out and unsustainable results fad diets and quick fixes bring. She works individually with clients that are exhausted from chronic dieting and ready for more sustainable and less restrictive nutrition & lifestyle changes. She brings personalized nutrition advice to those looking to manage their weight, feel happier and healthier in their own skin, gain energy and/or improve digestion. “Quick fixes” like fad diets not only bring about fear and stress around eating but also fail to create sustainable changes. As a holistic nutritionist, Leighann will help you redefine your relationship with food as well as create nutrition and lifestyle habits that actually stick. The objective when working with a nutritionist isn’t to completely restrict you from your favorite foods or pastimes but to implement more nourishing foods into the diet, reduce the consumption of foods that cause inflammation (disease and sickness) and implement lifestyle changes that will benefit your health journey./p