Laser-lipo treatments can help to kick-start the weight loss process and to achieve the desired body shape
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Virtual consultations available Monday–Friday 9 a.m.–7 p.m
View LightRx’s other offers:
About LightRx Face & Body - Mesa
Expensive surgeries, invasive procedures, and untested products have no place at LightRx. That's because, at this medical spa, the focus is on non-invasive treatments with proven results. In the hands of highly-trained staff and doctors, clients at LightRx will find themselves melting away fat, tightening their skin, and removing unwanted hair using FDA-cleared, safe, and painless treatments.
Laser Hair-Removal: Going deeper than waxing or shaving, Laser Hair-Removal can reduce hair growth in the treated area to provide a permanent solution to unwanted hair on the body.
Body contouring: Using a combination of FDA-approved devices, like pulsed magnetic fields, radio frequencies, and low-level laser technology, the specialists at LightRx help to target problem areas and break down fat cells within the body.
Skin rejuvenation: In addition to facials and skin care products, LightRx treatments use low level lasers, radio frequencies, and magnetic pulse to reduce signs of aging and tighten the skin.