Winery with top rankings in Virginia shares knowledge of wine-related topics during a variety of classes
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Locations vary; view the website for more information
- Online reservation required
- Click here for more information on the wine school.
- Classes take place every weekend; click here to view the class calendar.
- 15 classes to choose from: Wine Bootcamp, Cheeseology, Dessert & Wine, Triple Threat, 15 Rules of Pairing, Blending Lab, + more!
About Little Washington Winery
Just over 60 miles from the U.S. capital and tucked into a sweet spot of Virginia Wine Country, Little Washington Winery handcrafts old world-style wines from their own vineyards. Their open-air perch, which sits on the edge of Shenandoah National Park, catches ample light for the vineyard's growing fruits, and, perhaps just as importantly, grants a panoramic view of the forests ahead.
Inside the tasting room, guests learn something new every time they visit as experts walk through a curated flight of estate wines—both red and wine—as well as other hard-to-find varieties. Visitors also have a rare opportunity to explore the world of vino even further with the Dirt Road Wine Club, which boasts the winery's own offerings as well as craft bottles from around the globe.