Composition analysis tells clients with 98% accuracy their body fat percentage; the amount of fat & muscle they have, and where it is stored
About This Deal
- About DXA Body Composition Scan:
- Provides body composition, including fat, muscle, and bone mass, with a high level of accuracy to help subjects and/or personal trainers measure progress.
- Learn more
- About RMR Metabolic Health Analysis:
- Measures how many calories burned at rest and whether metabolism is slow or fast allowing to adjust nutrition plans to accomplish a goal such a weight loss
- Client must fast from food, caffeine, and exercise for a minimum of 5 hours before this assessment
- Learn more
About Live Lean Rx Chicago
The technicians at Live Lean Rx use dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA) to take a highly detailed inventory of their clients' lean muscle, body fat, and bone mass. More accurate than submerging the body in a tank of water to measure displacement, DXA technology offers specific data on regions such as the legs, arms, and trunk. With 98% accuracy they perform body fat testing, lean mass analysis, and bone density screening. The info helps clients figure out where they store fat and build muscle, and helps improve their metabolic rate.