Members-only Costco membership offers huge selection of brand-name items at its warehouses and online, including groceries & electronics
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
$60 for a One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership Package ($215.63 value)
As part of this exclusive offer, all new members will receive:
- A One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership, which includes a membership card for the primary cardholder as well as one free Household Card
- $20 Costco Cash Card
- Exclusive coupons for three free Kirkland Signature (TM) products ($35.63 value*):
- Free Paper Towels Create-a-Size 12/160 ct ($15.69 value)
- Free VitaRain Zero Flavored Water 24/20 oz bottles ($9.99 value)
- Free Food Court Whole Pizza ($9.95 value)
- $25 off an order of $250 on Costco.com
- $75 Costco Cash Card toward Costco Travel to the Caribbean, Costa Rica, Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, or the South Pacific (excludes cruises and third-party guided vacations)
*Coupon item values vary by Costco location.
Offer is valid at all U.S. Costco locations. Find a location near you.
Valid for new members only. Not valid for renewal of an existing Costco membership. Not valid for those with a current Costco membership nor for memberships that expired after April 1, 2017. The one-year Costco Gold Star Membership Activation Certificate includes one free Household Card, which can be used by a spouse or family member aged 18 or older living at the same address. Offer valid at U.S. Costco locations only.
The company's first location, opened in 1976 under the Price Club name, was in a converted airplane hangar on Morena Boulevard in San Diego. The company found it could achieve far greater buying power by serving small businesses and a select audience of non-business members. With that, the growth of the warehouse club industry was off and running. In 1983, the first Costco warehouse location opened in Seattle. Since resuming the Costco name in 1997, the company has grown worldwide.
Its operating philosophy has remained simple: Keep costs down and pass the savings to members. Its large membership base and tremendous buying power, combined with its never-ending quest for efficiency, result in the lowest possible prices for 110 million Costco members.