Restaurant with a rustic vibe offers multiple lunch and brunch options such as omelettes, sandwiches, burgers, and more
About This Deal
- Type of food: soups, sandwiches, burgers, salads, brunch favorites, and more
- Brunch menu is valid on Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., click to see the menu
- View the regular menu and prices by clicking here and moving to the ‘menu’ tab
- Must-try dish: The Douglas sandwich
- Atmosphere: relaxing and rustic with large tables and plenty of seating space
About Local Bar + Kitchen
Located in the heart of the Southside for four years, Local Bar + Kitchen's chefs have crafted a brand new menu, where you'll find locally-sourced produce and meats from Tom Friday's Market and and homemade pierogies from Cop Out Pierogies in Etna, PA amongst a variety of appetizers, salads, wings, sandwiches, burgers, and rustic flatbread pizzas. Local's pierogie fresca, for example, tosses potato and cheddar or spinach and feta pierogie with sautéed red onion, sundried tomatoes, kale and lotus.
Take a stroll amid the dining room's brick walls or up to its rooftop deck, and you'll see an edible rainbow of similarly inventive American fare: a grilled cheese with boursin, havarti, gruyere, brie and American cheese, burgers topped with bacon deep fried in an Arsenal cider batter or beer cheese and jalapeños, and towers of wings with over a dozen dipping sauces. Brunch time brings stuffed french toast and even more sandwiches piled high with fried eggs and veggies. Local Bar + Kitchen also offers a variety of specials throughout the week, including wing night on Wednesdays, half-price bottle of wine on Thursdays, and half price happy hour, where all drinks and select appetizers are half off from 5 p.m.–7 p.m. Monday–Friday.