Guests tour the distillery, learning about the production process behind its range of classic and experimental spirits
About This Deal
- What’s included: 1/2 oz sample of each spirits, bottle waxing (with purchase of a bottle)
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older to consume alcohol
- Length of tour: 30-45 minutes
- Available dates:Fridays at 5 pm and 7 pm and Saturdays every 2 hours starting at 1 p.m.
- Tours are limited to 10 people
- Participants are encouraged to dress for the Texas heat
About Local Goat Distillery
Operated by married couple Roger and Jessica Wall, Local Goat Distillery aims to serve as a gathering place for the community and a refreshing hangout for travelers visiting Granbury, Texas. The distillery espouses an open-minded and socially responsible approach to the production of spirits, using what others might throw away and byproducts to shape its range of sophisticated liquors. Their offerings include:
Local Goat Vodka made from 100% whey, a byproduct of locally produced cheese.
Local Goat Silver Rum made with a blend of rich molasses and raw turbinado sugar straight from the mill.
Local Goat Texas Gin infused with a blend of botanicals that include juniper, ginger, and cayenne pepper.
We also offer a Bourbon Barrel aged rum, Craft amaretto, Horseradish vodka, Jalapeno vodka, Espresso rum.