MadLIfe’s seasonal menu may include pan-sautéed grouper, barbecue pork shoulder, fried green tomatoes, and pimento cheese and ham sandwiches
About This Deal
- $20 Value Towards Lunch, Valid Saturday - Sunday
- $30 Value Towards Dinner, Valid Wednesday, Thursday, or Sunday
- $25 Value Towards Dinner, Valid Friday or Saturday
Friday and Saturday have no set close time—the venue closes whenever the late show is over. The Grill closes about 1 hour before the end of the late show.
About MadLife Stage & Studios Grill
- What to expect: an eclectic brick building that’s features a southern tradition restaurant along with a state-of-the-art music venue and production studios.
- The menu: features artfully plated Southern cuisine using seasonal ingredients. Meats are smoked in-house, and breads and desserts are made in-house.
- Dishes may include: barbecue pork shoulder, grilled perch, and smoked chicken wings.
- The venue: showcases established acts, newcomers, and tribute bands alike in intimate setting.