MadLIfe’s seasonal menu may include pan-sautéed grouper, barbecue pork shoulder, fried green tomatoes, and pimento cheese and ham sandwiches
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
fried green tomatoes
See all reviews
8 ratings2 reviews
Very nice environment and food. Live music ! I enjoyed!
31 ratings11 reviews
Great service. Good food.
9 ratings7 reviews
The fried chicken is bomb!!!
50 ratings18 reviews
Even if brussel sprouts are not your favorite I highly recommend them! Great casual atmosphere, the food is always great! Cold drinks and live music what more do you need?
JUDITHTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
69 ratings55 reviews
Good food nice music
6 ratings2 reviews
Great food and service!
11 ratings8 reviews
It was my first time here and I gotta say that the food was very good, surprisingly so! Our waiter was very good and he suggested some drinks for us. The margaritas were excellent. We had a party of 6 and were sat fairly quickly (30 minutes) for a Saturday night. Food came hot and fast and we were all raving about everything that we had ordered.
52 ratings22 reviews
We go often, and enjoy the casual atmosphere, friendly service...and the FOOD!
About This Deal
- $20 Value Towards Lunch, Valid Saturday - Sunday
- $30 Value Towards Dinner, Valid Wednesday, Thursday, or Sunday
- $25 Value Towards Dinner, Valid Friday or Saturday
Friday and Saturday have no set close time—the venue closes whenever the late show is over. The Grill closes about 1 hour before the end of the late show.
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Minimum of 2 people per party. Not valid with any other discounts or promotions. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About MadLife Stage & Studios Grill
- What to expect: an eclectic brick building that’s features a southern tradition restaurant along with a state-of-the-art music venue and production studios.
- The menu: features artfully plated Southern cuisine using seasonal ingredients. Meats are smoked in-house, and breads and desserts are made in-house.
- Dishes may include: barbecue pork shoulder, grilled perch, and smoked chicken wings.
- The venue: showcases established acts, newcomers, and tribute bands alike in intimate setting.