Skilled magician performs sleight-of-hand magic and stage illusions before a live audience
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Saturday Stage Show only general admission which starts at 7 p.m., doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- For all ages. Children 3 years and younger are free if they sit on parent’s lap
- General admission assigned seating
- For more information visit http://www.magicstheater.com/
- NOT VALID FOR THE SATURDAY CLOSE UP SHOW.
About Magic's Theater and Museum
When John Magic takes the stage, almost anything can happen. During Saturday night shows, he conjures bouquets of flowers out of thin air, causes objects to levitate, and cuts his lovely assistant in three. Visit magicstheater.com for more information on the Saturday Stage Show. Magic's Theater & Museum is a BYOB establishment and charges a corkage fee.
Illusions aside, Magic's Theater and Museum also houses a collection of magic artifacts, including:
- A Replica of Harry Houdini's Chinese Water Torture Cell
- Wardrobe, props, and photos of celebrated magician Doug Henning
- Photos and posters of contemporary magicians, including David Copperfield and Professor Dai Vernon
- Performance coins and photos of magician T. Nelson Downs