Cleaning Professional visits customers’ homes for perform cleaning services and create a lasting feeling of freshness
About This Deal
- Service area: Valid only within 30 miles of zip code 10017. Valid only for select areas.
- Number of cleaners who will arrive: 1–2
- Services offered for "Get It Clean" cleaning options:
- Bathrooms: scrubbing and disinfecting tub/shower, tiles, sinks, and toilet (inside and outside), stain removal within tub/shower/sink - where stain can be removed time permitting (not rust), wiping down countertops, shelves (exterior), shower door, shower caddy/soap dish, cabinet fronts, window sills, trash cans (exterior), emptying trash, replacing liners, cleaning mirrors and chrome, cleaning (usually hand washing) and disinfecting floors, changing towels (when provided)
- Kitchen: scrubbing range/stovetop, backsplash, and sink, cleaning microwave interior, appliance exteriors, countertops, and tabletops, damp wiping cabinet fronts, vacuuming and washing the floor, wiping down trash cans (exterior), cleaning window sills
- All rooms: picking up and straightening, removing cobwebs, dusting/vacuuming furniture, method wiping wooden furniture (where appropriate), vacuuming carpets and area rugs, dusting sills, ledges, and wall hangings, vacuuming stairs and under beds, vacuuming and mopping wooden/tiled/marble floors, changing linens and making beds (when linens are provided), emptying trash/recycling and replacing liners, dusting lighting fixtures, TV and other monitors (not screens), ceiling fans (that can be reached), door frames, picture frames, table, chairs, and shelves
- Cleaning supplies included? yes
- Eco-friendly products: non-toxic
About Maid EZ
The dedicated team of cleaners at Maid EZ pull from their knowledge and expertise to restore customers' residential spaces to their former glory. Their "Get It Clean" service is a more rigorous clean for homes needing that extra attention and this level of service is an intermediary clean between the first clean ("Deep Clean") and the third clean ("Keep It Clean") on service calls that are monthly or less frequent. Their deep clean service, on the other hand, is a one-time deep clean that cleans your house enough so that food can be eaten off of the floor.