Visitors can explore the corn maze, ride the cow train, snack on doughnuts and cider, enjoy fall attractions, and optionally pick apples
About This Deal
- What’s Included (per person):
- One General Admission Ticket
- One Unlimited Train Ticket
- One Unlimited Cow Train Ticket
- One Unlimited Super Mega Ride-N-Slide Ticket
- Two Ciders and Two Donuts
- For apple-picking options are (1) per deal, not per person; apples and baskets or reusable bags
- Free admission for children under 2
- Pets not allowed
- Click here for liability information
About Maize Quest
Hugh the Maze Master and the team at Maize Quest Fun Park believe that mazes are a great metaphor for life: "we’re all on a journey, sometimes we feel lost, but, through it all, we persist in the face of defeat." For the last 15 years, Maize Quest has followed this philosophy, evolving from a single-attraction corn maze to a full-scale seasonal fun park with more than 25 attractions. The maze’s theme changes each year, with past labyrinths honoring Wild West gunslingers, Egyptian pharaohs, and prehistoric dinosaurs.
Before or after navigating the corn-walled corridors, visitors can entertain themselves at other stations such as the bamboo forest or the cow train—a line of cow-themed cars pulled by a tractor or a team of steam-powered steers. Maize Quest holds birthday parties year-round, with groups blowing out candles in both the indoor party room and outdoor event space. The maze is also open for events for large groups such as scout troops, youth groups, and vacationing scarecrows.