The Motor Yacht Majestic Princess sightseeing cruise ship gives passengers views of the Statue of Liberty and other well-known landmarks
About This Deal
- What’s included: 60-Minute sightseeing cruise giving passengers views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge, South Street Sea Port, Freedom Towers and other well-known landmarks
- Departure times:
- Sailing at 11:00 a.m. - Docking at 12:00 p.m.
- Sailing at 12:30 p.m. - Docking at 1:30 p.m.
- Sailing at 2:30 p.m. - Docking at 3:30 p.m.
- Sailing at 4:30 p.m. - Docking at 5:30 p.m.
- Sailing at 6:00 p.m. - Docking at 7:00 p.m.
- Departure location: Pier 36 located at 299 South Street, NYC, NY 10002
- Age ranges: All ages welcome
- This tour does not land at either Liberty Island or Ellis Island.
- Availability Monday through Sunday during the months of January to December.
- Please note that 10:30 a.m. tour is no longer available
How to Schedule
- No reservations required—just present your voucher upon arrival.
- Boat schedule subject to change; Click here to view boat schedule or call (201) 583-6997 to check date availability.
- Sailing times are subject to change without notice.
About Majestic Harbor Cruises
Participants exult in spectacular views as they pass by the Statue of Liberty. But with Majestic Harbor Cruises, it's only one of many sightseeing attractions that await those who are eager to take in the wonderful skyline of the New York City. During three-hour brunch or dinner cruises, participants get to catch new perspectives on the New York Harbor, Freedom Tower, Brooklyn Bridge, and Ellis Island, all the while relishing wine and cocktails and mouth-watering buffet options prepared by world-class chefs. During Autumns, participants can also sail up the Hudson River and admire the rolling hills with their picturesque fall colors.