Experienced chiropractor offers consultation packages that include exam, adjustment, acupuncture session, and optional massage
About This Deal
- The chiropractors:
- Dr. Laura Sanati-Zaker earned her doctorate in chiropractic and a board certification in acupuncture in 2009.
- Sarah is a massage therapist who specializes in integrative approach and employs elements of trigger point therapy, myofascial release, deep tissue, and Swedish massage in her work.
- Amenities: free parking
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Potential benefits of acupuncture include pain relief (especially neck and back pain), migraine and headache reduction, and lower anxiety.
- Acupuncture FAQ
About Maple Grove Family Chiropractic
Maple Grove Family Chiropractic is a health center committed to providing solutions that address their clients' specific needs. Dr. Laura Zaker, the clinic's specialist, provides patients with a detailed consultation in order to find the most suitable treatment. Whether the patient experiences back pain, neck pain, headaches, or looks for pain relief after an accident or injury, the therapies offered may bring comfort and help customers to live a pain-free life.