Located within Nina’s Day Spa & Acupuncture. Affordable, effective bodywork in Central NW Austin.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
One 45-minute Ashiatsu Massage with Aromatherapy, Arnica, and Cupping
One 45-minute Ashiatsu Massage with Aromatherapy, Arnica, and Hot Stones
- Ashiatsu: The massage therapist holds parallel bars overhead for balance while applying pressure with her feet. Very deep pressure and more ground covered, for faster results. Lower effort for therapist. *Not available during pregnancy
- Aromatherapy: Currently in stock: lavender, peppermint, wild orange, patchouli, thyme, rosemary, oregano, basil, tea tree, DigestZen, Deep Blue, Elevation, Serenity. *Some essential oils are not safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Seven Minerals Arnica Oil: Applied topically to reduce inflammation, muscle soreness, and bruising. 1 fluid ounce = 2 tablespoons. Contains: almond, jojoba, arnica, vitamin E. *Not available during pregnancy
- Cupping Add-On: Silicone suction cups are used to increase circulation and reduce tension in muscles and fascia (connective tissue). *Not available during pregnancy
- Hot Stones Add-On: 8 Heated basalt stones are used to warm up muscles, relax the nervous system, and detoxify. *Not available during pregnancy
About Massage By Rochelle
Rochelle Doize studied political science and worked in real estate, law, and insurance but switched to massage as she enjoys problem-solving and bringing solid results in a relaxing atmosphere. Now, as a licensed massage therapist, her main mission is to provide a quick therapeutic outcome while remaining affordable. A wide range of modalities offered includes ashiatsu, deep-tissue, prenatal, and relaxation treatments. Additional aromatherapy, hot stones, or utilizing arnica oil make for a more relaxing and efficient massage experience. Not available during pregnancy. Achieving visible results. Her main goal is to facilitate rapid, therapeutic outcomes while offering affordable prices. She offers ashiatsu, relaxation, deep tissue, and prenatal massages. Aromatherapy, topical arnica & magnesium, cupping, and hot stones are available to add-on.