Therapeutic massage melts away tension; the infrared therapy sauna’s heat penetrates the skin, helping the body release built-up toxins
About This Deal
- Package for one includes:
- 60-minute massage
- 60-minute facial
- 40-minute sauna session
- Package for two includes:
- Two 60-minute massages
- Two 60-minute facials
- Two 40-minute sauna sessions
- Add-ons: aromatherapy, hot stone, couples massage
- 60-minute massage session includes 10 minutes for dress and undress.
- Choose from the following locations:
- Scripps Ranch
- San Marcos
- Sauna session pricing is on a per-person basis
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
About Massage Green Spa
Allie T. Mallad was driven by a simple goal when he opened the first Massage Green Spa in 2008—to bring the vast health benefits of massage and infrared therapy to the masses, and to offer the best value in the world with affordable wellness.
But beyond its "luxury at low cost" concept, perhaps the biggest reason clients flock to Massage Green Spa is the specialized and customized approach to therapeutic massage. Massage Green Spa's licensed massage therapists have figured out the four main reasons people need a massage in the first place: relaxation, stress management, pain management and increased mobility. Once they figure out which of those categories their client best fits into, they'll rope in techniques ranging from gliding Swedish strokes to focused deep-tissue kneads to create a treatment as personalized as an infomercial that addresses you by name.
Tailored massages are just one part of the overall picture here, though. Massage Green Spa also offers facials, infrared sauna sessions, and float therapy. And staying true to its name, the spa only uses Mother Nature–approved products and subscribes to eco-friendly building practices.