Technician deftly removes unwanted hair with a laser that disables follicle growth and maintains smoothness
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- View valid treatment areas
- Type of laser: GentleMax
- Click here to learn more about different types of lasers
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal
Good to Know
- Good for all skin types
- Recommended number of sessions: 6–8, depending on skin color
What to do before the procedure?
- You must shave the treated area within 24 hours of the treatment, unless it is facial hair
- The day of your appointment, do not apply any type of cream or lotion to the area that is to be treated
- Avoid sun exposure for a 3-week period before and after the procedure
During and after procedure:
- A slight tingling sensation similar to the snap of a rubber band against the skin will be experienced during the treatment
- Immediately after the treatment, there will be redness and bumps at the treated area, which may last up to 2 hours or longer
What Our Customers Have to Say!
- Service is exceptional, the staff is so friendly and informative, and the treatment itself was quick and relatively painless. Definitely recommend!!
- This practice has such a warm and happy atmosphere, everyone I spoke with was attentive and personal. Farsi the technician was wonderful! She connected with me, and made me feel normal about my perceived “flaws”. I can’t wait to go back!
About McLean Laser Center
At McLean Laser Center, under the supervision of Dr. Shore Armani, Vahideh Tajallaie stops the growth of hair follicles with multiple-wavelength GentleMax lasers that are effective on all skin types. She has performed more than 11,500 laser hair-removal treatments last nine years, smoothing bodies from head to toe. Beyond lasers, the staffers specialize in classic spa treatments such as diamond microdermabrasion and facials using G.M. Collin skincare formulas, each of which helps to forge a tighter, smoother, and more toned appearance. Visitors to the practice can also opt for skin-tightening and skin-rejuvenation treatments, spider vein removal, or massage therapy.