Deep exfoliation can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
About This Deal
- Benefits of facial: exfoliates and cleanses the skin to make it look more radiant and fresh
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
About McLean Laser Center
At McLean Laser Center, under the supervision of Dr. Shore Armani, Vahideh Tajallaie stops the growth of hair follicles with multiple-wavelength GentleMax lasers that are effective on all skin types. She has performed more than 11,500 laser hair-removal treatments last nine years, smoothing bodies from head to toe. Beyond lasers, the staffers specialize in classic spa treatments such as diamond microdermabrasion and facials using G.M. Collin skincare formulas, each of which helps to forge a tighter, smoother, and more toned appearance. Visitors to the practice can also opt for skin-tightening and skin-rejuvenation treatments, spider vein removal, or massage therapy.