Auto professionals perform oil changes to help keep vehicles running smooth and wheel alignment for accurate and safe steering
What You'll Get
- All Oil Change Options Include:
- Oil change for up to five-quarts of oil
- Standard filter
- Tire rotation
- 23-point courtesy safety inspection
- Battery and charging system inspection
- Alignment check with the printout
- Valid only for 15127 Frederick Road, Rockville, MD 20850 location
- Additional fees may apply depending on vehicle
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
- Tire rotation: helps ensure tires wear evenly. It’s an important and often-overlooked part of auto maintenance that involves adjusting the position of tires around the car. It’s recommended to rotate tires every 6,000-8,000 miles, ensuring the best tires are on the rear.
- Wheel Alignment: It’s easy to tell when a car isn’t in alignment. Drifting from side to side, abnormally-worn tires, or a tilted steering wheel while driving straight are symptoms of a vehicle in need of alignment services. Since a tire alignment actually fixes the vehicle suspension, not the tires, having a specialist who can properly adjust the suspension system is important.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Wheel alignment, rotation and balance valid for most cars and light trucks. Additional fees may apply depending on vehicle. Valid for up to five quarts of oil and standard filter. Sales tax and shops fees will be charged at time of service. Appointment required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Sam Meineke opened his three-bay muffler shop in 1972 with a single product line, and through time, he and his successors have expanded the business into a complete automotive car-care center. Today, nearly 900 franchise owners operate their locations around the globe, still standing on the firm foundation of Sam's ideal of nursing vehicles back to health at fair prices. Meineke Car Care Center's mechanics perform an array of services, keeping rides running in showroom condition with tune-ups, 23-point inspections, tire rotations, and deep-tissue windshield massages.