IPL can help diminish sun damage, fine lines, acne scarring, and uneven pigmentation to leave skin looking clearer and smoother
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
View Michelle Norvell Aesthetics’ other offers:
About Michelle Norvell Aesthetics
Owner of Michelle Norvell Aesthetics and Liv Beautiful, Michelle Norvell is a family nurse practitioner who began her career in emergency medicine. She discovered her passion for aesthetics and pursued it. She became a master injector and adopted a philosophy of living your best life and never settling for less. She takes pride in the relaxing and welcoming atmosphere she maintains for both her male and female clients. Her focus is on natural aesthetics to enhance beauty and inspire confidence with services that include:
- Laser-Lipo Treatments
- Medical-Grade Microneedling
- Microdermabrasion and Facial
- IPL Photorejuvenation
- Enzyme Peel and Microdermabrasion
- Hydra Lux Facials
- Teeth Whitening