With 60 minutes on the clock, guests must find clues, solve puzzles, and decipher hidden codes to escape the themed room
About This Deal
- Available rooms: Le Bunker Souterrain, Escape the Lab
- Average length of game: one hour
- Younger than 13 must be accompanied by a guardian over 18
- Customers are requested to arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled game
- Customers are requested to be prepared for wearing masks in the lobby area
Need To Know
About Mind Warp Escapes
Mind Warp Escapes offers an adventure to fit any customer—whether small children are looking to solve clues with their parents, or groups of friends are looking for something different to do on the weekend. The room-escape facility challenges participants to put their minds to the test in a timed, life-sized puzzle.
- Escape the Lab: Players awaken in a dark room, then they search through the archaeological laboratory. Three rooms, dozens of riddles and puzzles.
- Le Bunker Souterrain, WWII Bunker: In this game, players are evacuating personnel and intel before the Germans reach their location. Historically based, with real 1940s era items, antiques, and posters.