Floatation therapy can be helpful in managing, or improving many conditions (i.e. Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, Digestion, Arthritis, etc.)
About This Deal
(1) 60-Minute Floatation Tank Session
(2) 30-Minute Floatation Tank Sessions or One "Float Date" for Two People
Monthly Float Pass (Up to 4 sessions / month)
This pass covers up to FOUR (4) Floatation Tank Sessions, per month. These can be redeemed anytime and can be scheduled with one (1) session, per week.
We are currently operating under strict social-distancing protocols:
- Appointment only. Float sessions can be scheduled by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (385) 528-0581.
- Patrons showing symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule. If you are feeling sick, you may reschedule, within 24 hours of your appointment, free of charge!
- Please come to appointments alone.
- All guests entering the building must wear a mask, until they've been directed to their appointment area.
- Thorough sanitization will be enforced between all appointments.
More information can be found at our website: www.mindutah.com, or on our Instagram page: @mindutah
Need To Know
About Mindful Living Wellness Center
As the name suggests, at Mindful Living Wellness Center all services are designed to facilitate practicing mindfulness. Clients can choose from services like massage and flotation tank sessions. The staff's goal is to help every visitor quiet down their mind and find inner peace.