Horses and ponies; lessons begin with how to balance atop and communicate with steeds
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Before man learned to ride horses, Western films ended with cowboys jogging into the sunset. Saddle up with this voucher.
Choose from Three Options
- A 90-minute trail ride for one
- A 90-minute trail ride for two
- A 45-minute introductory group lesson and a 45-minute trail ride for one
- A 45-minute introductory group lesson and a 45-minute trail ride for two
On trail excursions, riders take in the sights of Mount Rainier, traversing through the woods and past ponds during the spring, summer, and fall. In the winter or during inclement weather, groups move indoors where riders learning arena patterns and games.
If you have never ridden a horse or have very little experience purchase the 45 minute lesson 45 minute trail ride.
About Morris's Shadow Mountain Stables
Bonnie Morris's love of horses began when she was just 9 years old. By age 10, she was the proud guardian of her own colt. And at 22, she set the wheels in motion to open her own training center. Today, at Morris's Shadow Mountain Stables, she and her staff continue to bond riders and steeds within the five-acre haven, far beyond the reaches of the cluttered outside world.
How Best to Bond
- Lessons and summer camps teach showmanship and horse care
- Trail rides mosey through nearby woods, meadows, and grasslands overlooking Mount Rainier
- Birthday parties include horseback rides