Bicycles whisk sightseers through Central Park’s 47 miles of trails; staffers hand out maps and suggest scenic and historic destinations
About This Deal
People who don’t have their own bicycles often try to make one by sawing their car in half or affixing an extra wheel to their unicycle. Borrow a traditionally made bicycle with this voucher.
Choose from Four Options
- $10 for rental of one bike for two hours ($20 value)
- $15.50 for rental of one bike for four hours ($30 value)
- $17.50 for rental of two bikes for two hours ($40 value)
- $26 for rental of two bikes for four hours ($60 value)
- $40 for Day Pass Rental for Two People ($80 value)
- $79 for Day Pass Rental for Four People ($160 value)
Riders pick from a lineup of adult, child, comfort, hybrid, and mountain bikes. In addition to their bicycles, they receive an illustrated map, a helmet, a chain lock, a basket, and, if they like, route suggestions from the staff.
About Must See Central Park
Must See Central Park matches sightseers up with a bike or tour-guide-driven pedicab and sends them off to explore Central Park's 843 acres, laced with 47 miles of paths. Alone or with a guide well versed in the park's rich history, visitors traverse gentle hills, gawk at skyscrapers, sniff the flowers of the Shakespeare Garden, and grab a snack from one of many options highlighted on complimentary maps. Special tours delve into particular corners of history: the Movie Tour, for instance, highlights the hundreds of scenes that have been filmed in Central Park since 1908, when it served as the site for more than 20 pictures in the popular horse-walking genre alone.