Trained technicians replace worn brake pads and optionally rotors to ensure safe and smooth driving
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Brake pad replacement for one axle
- Lubricating calipers and adjusting brackets
- New hardware installation
- One of the options also includes rotor replacement
- Signs you might need pads replacement and safety inspection include a squealing sound or vibrations when you brake and a brake pedal that seems less responsive than usual.
- Service restrictions: extra charge for SUVs, trucks, and high-performance brake pads; fees and shop supplies are not included
- The brake-pad-only option is not valid for the replacement or resurfacing of rotors
- Non-appointment shop — customers need to wait or drop off their vehicle
- The service applies to most vehicles but customers are advised to call (702) 255-2996 before purchasing to make sure it applies to their car.
MVR Auto Repair
A family-owned full-service shop that has been providing reliable services to local community and visitors for decades, MVR Auto Repair is made of skilled and experienced ASE-certified mechanics and specialized technicians who can help will all kinds of automotive needs. From tire replacement to engine repairs, they’re ready to make sure every vehicle performs at its peak.
The shop understands that a vehicle might be a substantial investment; that’s why it employs high-quality OEM automotive components for all repairs. Customers may relax and be sure that every vehicle will be cared for as if it were the mechanics’ own.
” Please Call Us first before purchasing the deals to Confirm pricing “