After a consultation, a nurse may administer B12 or lipotropic injections and, if the client qualifies, prescribe appetite suppressants
About This Deal
- Following a consultation, a nurse practitioner may prescribe appetite suppressants if the client qualifies.
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about medically supervised B12 vitamin injections.
- Lipotropic injections contain essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids such as methionine, inositol, choline, vitamin B12, and L-carnitine. The combination aims to increase energy levels, improve concentration, and boost metabolism, which may make weight management easier.
- Technician qualifications: nurse practitioner
Health is one of the most important things in people's lives and MyHealth knows about it. That is why its team of nurse practitioners help patients, offering a variety of services including acute medical care visits, weight-loss consultations, and wellness check-ups. Their goal is to help every visitor improve their well-being.