Seafood available in its many forms to new and experienced cooks alike, caught right off the coast of Maine, packaged, and delivered fresh
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- $5 for $25 and $25 for $50 toward seafood
- Never expire
- Valid on specials
- Holds a balance if you do not redeem the full value.
- Variety of seafood:
- Live lobsters
- Lobster tails
- Yellowfin tuna
- Shipping is not included.
- Shipping fees will be calculated at checkout, based on your address.
- Customers get to choose when their order arrives when they redeem their voucher.
- Shipped overnight for on-time arrival. Orders must be placed before 9:30 AM EST for arrival the next day.
- Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico.
- See Get Maine Lobster’s shipping and delivery policies
About Get Maine Lobster
Despite their tendency to end up boiled, Get Maine Lobster's crustaceans somehow managed to keep one customer out of hot water. After waiting until the last minute to plan something for his fiancée's birthday, Emilio put together a next-day delivery of fresh lobsters that turned into an impressive dinner. His gratitude joins a chorus of praise for the company, whose flavorful foods have been featured on Rachael Ray and in the Wall Street Journal. Each of the lobsters is hand-selected from the coast of Maine, whose frigid waters are famous for preserving the meat's sweetness.
In addition to lobsters, patrons can order a menagerie of seafood cakes and hearty side dishes that bring the allure of the ocean right to their door. Full dinners take gourmet fare out of the restaurant and onto home dining tables with several-course feasts that transform dinner from a simple meal to a complete culinary experience. Customers interested in putting their own spin on seafood recipes can reference the site's collection of recipes, which boast everything from Cajun shrimp to fried lobster macaroni and cheese bursting with lobster, gouda, and emotion.