This course aims to teach both creative and business skills, showing how to make soap products and run a craft-focused company
About This Deal
- Teaches how to make soap products and run a business out of it
- Includes 10 modules, 5 focusing on the creative aspect of making soap, the other five on developing handmade soap business
- Lifetime access
Study group access
- Module 1: Understanding Soap Making
- Module 2: What You Need
- Module 3: Soap-Making Processes
- Module 4: Soap Additives
- Module 5: Colour and Soap-Making Techniques
- Module 6: Just How Feasible is Your Business?
- Module 7: Getting Down to Business – Setting Up
- Module 8: Legal Considerations and Labelling
- Module 9: Branding and Marketing
- Module 10: Sales and Selling
Need To Know
About Centre of Excellence
The gap between having a goal and reaching it is vast. But it's where Centre of Excellence steps in. The online learning repository offers courses to fit a huge range of interests, from business management and dog training to Indian head massage and digital photography. These courses fit into 17 broader categories, which include education and teaching, psychology, women's health and beauty, and writing, among many others.
No matter the subject, each online course is designed to be as convenient as possible. There's no time limit, so students can take as much or as little time as they need to complete the course (though most take about 150–250 hours). Course assignments include everything from essay questions to final assessments, culminating in a certificate from the Centre of Excellence upon successful completion of the course.