Create custom save the dates, photo Christmas cards, holiday cards, and birth announcements; customize premade designs, or create your own
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, visit “My Stuff” to complete redemption on the merchant’s website. Your redemption code will automatically be applied.
Custom 5”x7” Holiday Cards
- Personalize with any set of photos
- Choose from a variety of templates
- Printed on coated 100 lb paper with a silky, satin finish
- Envelopes included
- Basic flat straight 5” x 7” cards
- Create your custom item using your desktop or mobile device (without having to download an app)
- Check out more great offers from Collage.com
- Offer includes double-sided printing
- Please note, all cards must be the same design
- Create your custom item using your desktop or mobile device (without having to download an app).
- Shipping is not included.
- Most orders ship within 12 business days from the redemption date.
- See Collage.com’s shipping and delivery policies and costs.
- All of shipping time frames or deadlines are products and zip code specific; please visit https://www.collage.com/deadlines for more details.
Need To Know
Collage.com is dedicated to making custom products easy for everyone. Millons of customers have used the company's easy-to-use software to create their own unique products such as photo cards, photo blankets, photo books, phone cases, and canvas prints. They've even been featured multiple times on TV shows like Good Morning America, the Today show, and The View.
Collage.com is on a mission to make creating custom products easy for everyone. The team is constantly working to make their existing tools faster and easier, as well as adding new features to allow customers to make the most of their customized items.
The company is committed to exceptional customer service— every order is backed by Collage.com's Just Right satisfaction guarantee, and its Michigan-based customer-satisfaction team is available by phone, email, or online chat seven days a week to answer customers' questions.