Design your own set of mugs, complete with phrases or monograms and photos of from your own digital archive
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $5 for one custom white 11-ounce photo mug ($19.99 value)
- $9 for two custom white 11-ounce photo mugs ($39.98 value)
- $17 for four custom white 11-ounce photo mugs ($79.96 value)
- $26.99 for six custom white 11-ounce photo mugs ($92.95 value)
- $10 for one custom 11-ounce color-changing magic mug ($25.99 value)
- $18 for two custom 11-ounce color-changing magic mugs ($51.98 value)
- Check out more great offers from Collage.com.
These mugs are fully customized with your own photos, phrases, or monograms, in virtually any configuration you can imagine. Color-changing mugs reveal their patterns when they are filled with hot liquid.
- Upload photos from your phone, computer, or social media for edge-to-edge collage of images, designs, and/or text.
- Create your custom item using your desktop or mobile device (without having to download an app).
- Shipping not included
- Most orders ship within 12 business days from the redemption date.
- See Collage.com’s shipping rates and policies
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Allow for up to 6 weeks for delivery. Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Shipping not included. Shipping cost is per item and cannot be combined except where specified. Click here to view shipping prices. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico or PO boxes. Sales tax may apply at checkout. Vouchers cannot be combined with discount codes or other deals. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Limit 5 per person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Collage.com is dedicated to making custom products easy for everyone. Over a million customers have used the company's easy-to-use software tools to create their own unique products such as photo cards, photo blankets, photo books, phone cases, and canvas prints. They've even been featured multiple times on TV shows like Good Morning America, the Today show, and The View.
On Collage.com, customers unleash their creativity on every product by uploading photos from their phone, computer, Facebook, Instagram, or Google Photos before working with the easy-to-use design tools to arrange them exactly how they want. The team is constantly working to make their existing tools faster and easier, as well as adding new features to allow customers to make the most of their customized items.
The company is committed to exceptional customer service— every order is backed by Collage.com's Just Right satisfaction guarantee, and its Michigan-based customer-satisfaction team is available by phone, email, or online chat seven days a week to answer customers' questions.