Free identity theft protection including your Experian Credit Report & FICO® Score. Raise your credit scores instantly using Experian Boost.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, visit “My Stuff” to complete redemption on the merchant’s website. Your redemption code will automatically be applied.
Free Identity Theft Protection + Experian Boost™
With this product, you will receive free identity theft protection, monthly Experian Credit Reports, and access to raise your FICO® Score using Experian Boost™. Experian will monitor your personal information and credit for threats, send alerts, and provide support in the event of a threat.
- Experian Boost:
- Add your positive utility payment history to instantly increase your FICO® Score.
- Experian Credit Report & FICO® Score*:
- Stay up to date with access to your Experian Credit Report and FICO Score monthly and see what’s impacting your FICO Score.
- Experian CreditLock:
- Lock your Experian credit file instantly to protect against fraud, and receive real-time alerts if anyone tries to gain unauthorized access to your file.
- Dark Web Surveillance:
- Dark Web monitoring searches the depths of the web to spot activity associated with identity theft by scanning millions of data points on over 600,000 web pages and alerting you if your personal data is found.
- Identity and Credit Monitoring with Alerts:
- Monitoring of your personal information and credit for threats to your identity, like use of your Social Security number, mail redirects, and changes to your credit such as new account activity or unauthorized credit inquiries.
- Up to $100,000 Identity Theft Insurance※:
- Get coverage that could reimburse stolen funds linked to costs of restoring your identity, lost wages and more.
- Dedicated Fraud Resolution Support:
- Get personalized support from our dedicated team of credit and Fraud Resolution agents to answer your questions and help you gain insight into your credit.
See below for full terms and fine print.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires.
Online redemption only.
+Results may vary. Some may not see improved scores or approval odds. Not all lenders use Experian credit files, and not all lenders use scores impacted by Experian Boost.
* Credit score is calculated based on FICO® Score 8 model, unless otherwise noted. In addition to the FICO® Score 8, we may offer and provide other base or industry-specific FICO Scores (such as FICO® Auto Scores and FICO® Bankcard Scores). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than FICO® Score 8 or such other base or industry-specific FICO® Score (if available), or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more.
※Identity Theft Insurance is underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group, Inc. (AIG). The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions. Review the Summary of Benefits for Experian IdentityWorks™ Core.
Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
Experian is one of the world’s leading global information services company and a global leader in consumer and business credit reporting. They work to empower consumers to manage their data with confidence and help individuals to take control of their credit and identity.
In 2018, for the fifth year running, Experian was named one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes magazine. They constantly monitor the information in people’s credit reports, with online tools that quietly work away in the background to look for suspected fraud patterns. When suspicious activity is found, they notify people to take immediate action to protect against fraud. If people do become victims of fraud, the Experian team is also on hand to help. They work with users to contact banks and organizations, and even freezing their credit until they reclaim their identity.