Parents, teachers, and carers of children with ADHD learn the causes of ADHD, as well as symptoms, for an overall better understanding of it
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
ADHD Awareness Course
The prevalence of ADHD—one in 10 children is diagnosed in the USA—means that gaining an understanding of the disorder’s root causes and symptoms is integral. When parents, teachers, and carers can better relate to children with ADHD, everyone benefits. The course is instructed by Dr. Dawn Ferrara, a certified health coach and licensed therapist with over 20 years of experience working with behaviorally challenged children. Here’s a quick look at what the course covers:
- Signs that indicate someone might have ADHD
- The causes of the disorder
- The best places to seek help and the types of treatment available
- How ADHD affects relationships and classroom learning
- How to set up those diagnosed for a lifetime of success by nurturing their talents
- Module 1: What Is Adhd?
- Module 2: Causes Of ADHD
- Module 3: Treatments And Classroom Strategies
- Module 4: ADHD And Education/The Law And ADHD
- Module 5: ADHD Within Families And Relationships
- Module 6: Living With ADHD/Adults With ADHD
About International Open Academy
More than 1,000,000 students in 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to learn new skills, hobbies and trades. From TEFL to ASL to Interior Design and Bartending, IOA’s accredited courses are designed to make learning accessible and easy - providing practical skills that can help students get ahead in their career or turn their passion into their paycheck. All courses are available online for students to access at their own pace, and include videos, texts, activities and exams to ensure both an excellent learning experience and effective outcomes.