An introduction to plant-based, whole-food cooking that can help users become healthier and gain more energy through their diets
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
- Teaches users how to heal and nourish their bodies through a plant-based diet, always with ingredients available at local supermarkets
- Authored by Cynthia Louise, a professional and qualified plant-based chef who has over 15 years of experience in the wellness industry
- Comprised of 34 modules beginning with an introduction and moving through over 30 tasty and healthy recipes
- Each whole-food recipe is step-by-step, easy to follow, and quick
- Besides just the recipe, users learn how each meal will nourish them
- Recipes focus on cutting out refined sugars and teach how to make creamy, satisfying dishes without dairy
- Course teaches how to properly store leftovers so nothing goes to waste
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid online only. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About International Open Academy
More than 400,000 students in 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to teach them new skills, hobbies, and trades. From sign language and TESOL to auto maintenance and face painting, IOA's courses make learning fun, accessible, and easy. Some courses can help you get ahead in your career, while others bring to life a new passion. Every course is internationally accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) and contributes to continuous professional development (CPD/CPE).
Through videos, text, activities, and exams, IOA keeps subjects interesting and entertaining. Students can learn anywhere, any time, and at their own pace with courses optimized for computers, tablets, and phones.