Turn your most-loved family photos or vacation shots into a fun and challenging puzzle
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, visit “My Stuff” to complete redemption on the merchant’s website. Your redemption code will automatically be applied
Personalize each puzzle with fun family photos, couples photos, or pictures that you enjoy
- Choose from four options:
- One Custom 11’‘x8’’ Photo Puzzle
- One Custom 10’‘x7’’ Wooden Photo Puzzle
- One Custom 15’‘x10’’ Photo Puzzle
- One Custom 12’‘x17’’ Wooden Photo Puzzle
- Add your favorite photos and share your special moments on this keepsake
- Commemorate your special occasions, memories and your peak moments
- Use them for Weddings, Birthdays, Christmas Gifts, Special Occasions
- Printed in the USA – Directly on to board substrate
- Wooden Board puzzles are durable and long lasting
- Make these products on the go, using your cell phone
- Choose from 100’s of templates
- Make it in 2 mins or Less – Simple and Easy
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Shipping is not included.
- Shipping starts at $9.99 per blanket.
- Most orders ship within 14 business days from the redemption date.
- Does not ship to AK, HI, Canada, Puerto Rico, or PO boxes.
- See Printerpix’s shipping and delivery policies.
Printerpix's easy-to-use online software lets photo lovers create custom books, cards, calendars, and canvases by emblazoning quality, professionally printed surfaces with personalized images.
Customers can fill the pages of a photo book in as little as five minutes using provided templates, themes, backgrounds, clip art, and style guides without ever leaving the comforts of their office exercise-ball chair. Calendars give organization a personal touch by highlighting important dates with custom images and adorning each month with a favorite photo. And the 12 color presses and fade-resistant ink of canvas printing treats personal images to museum-inspired recreation better than getting a marble bust made over the phone.
As customers traverse the website to craft their individualized piece, an accommodating staff stands by to resolve questions and concerns through email or by phone.