This self-guided session is designed to help you quit smoking. According to the WHO, 8 Million people die a year of smoking related diseases
About This Deal
- This 20-minute Hypnotherapy session aims to help you quickly reduce psychological addiction to smoke leading to a healthier life.
- Program designed to help quit smoking
- Save money, the average person spends $2,200 a year on smoking
- Sessions combine hypnosis, NLP, and psychology
- Designed and narrated by Tony Fallon
- View the FAQs
About Self Hypno
Self Hypno was created by Tony Fallon, a hypnotherapist with over 20 years of experience. His self-guided programs can help customers to quit smoking, improve their sleep patterns, gain exercise motivation, build self-confidence, and more. Each of the 25-minute sessions is designed to work on the subject's subconscious to change behavioral patterns, blending hypnotherapy, psychology, and NLP techniques. Self Hypno was featured in such magazines as Esquire, Men's Health, Healthy Living, and Health.